Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Need Baseball!!!!

Well, the Super Bowl is over, meaning that Football has once again moved on.

I love football, and I thought that this was a very entertaining Super Bowl, but I am ready for the start of the baseball season.

Luckily, it is only 10 days (that's right just 10!) until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training.

It is less then a month until teams start playing spring training games and in just over a month, we will have the 2nd World Baseball Classic.

March 7th the US and Canada will get the WBC rolling in Toronto, and I can not wait.

It has been an interesting Offseason, still is (after all Manny Ramirez, Ben Sheets, Bobby Abreu, and Adam Dunn all remain unsigned), but I'm tired of the talking and ready for some action.

LET'S PLAY SOME FRAKKING BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, needed to get that out. But seriously, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment